In this year’s summer teachings, the Gyalwang Karmapa will continue last year’s discussion of
the origins of the Vajrayana, focusing on related issues in the transmission of early Buddhism,
the development of the eighteen schools, and the spread of the We Mahayana. Everyone who
is interested is encouraged to watch and listen.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays • 1 August to 3 September • 6:30-9:00 pm IST, 1:00-3:30 pm GMT (Timetable)
- The significance of meditation, friendship, family in times of change
- No Fear of Dying, Death and Parting – The World from the Perspective of Buddha Amitabha
- Mahamudra meditation for beginners – Shamatha 1
- Inner work with emotional states of mind and theire transformation
- White Tara Practice (short version)
All Courses are in Englisch with translation into German.